Sunday, December 15, 2013

This is Not a Book: Day 30

Sunday 15th December 2013: Day 30 of THIS IS NOT A BOOK

Today was super eventful, and yet not at the same time. I went for a drive this morning with father to get some hours and ended up in a car accident. A truck had leaked some liquids onto the road moments before I came through the roundabout and I spun out of control into a ditch. Another may have easily avoided the disaster, but I have not nearly enough experience to know what to do in such a crisis. The car was a bit beat up and I only have a couple bruises, thank God (literally) that I was driving because I was only going 20km, if father was driving, he would have been going much faster and the damage may have been much worse! 

I also went to the Ballarat Carols tonight which was good. The following photograph is me once I got home and took my hair out of my bun. It went *bboofffpphh* and a mass of voluminous curls went every which way! 


No comments:

Post a Comment